C Diff is very common here in San Antonio hospitals, nursing homes, vet
clinics, and boarding facilities.  We've all had it here including my dogs!
Flagyl seems to be the drug of choice for treating it and we've all taken it
without problems, but have also taken CS at the same time.  From everything
I've read, CS doesn't touch the good gut bacteria, only the bad.  We've been on
CS for about 10 years now with absolutely no problems no matter what med we've
had to take.  I make my own CS too!

  I have lupus, and multiple chemical sensitivity amongst other things.  I have
an ongoing problems with a yeast overgrowth in my gut, common in MCS.  I also
have severe mold allergies which contributes to a yeast overgrowth my doctor
told me.  I'm hoping eventually my allergy serum will help me handle this..but
I continue to take CS in higher amounts now that the mold, yeast, fungus are so
high here and I'm having so many issues.  Hopefully the CS will help me clear
my system too!   The wonderful thing about CS, is it seems to be safe no matter
what meds you take or what illness you have.

Citizens For Legitimate Government
http://www.legitgov.org/
  "Four hundred years ago, we were all illegal aliens according to the Comanche"