On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:28:14 EDT, sickleave48...@aol.com wrote in
<484.2efc989.31be0...@aol.com>:

>I just had an Idea what if I used the water from my Dehumidifier in my
>Distiller. I wonder if I would get less build up in chamber bottom. There
>should
>be no minerals and what you get out of air depends on how clean air is in
>house.  I would even be saving water not much but it is water I throw down the
>
>drain.
>Bob

I had the same idea and tried it once.

Wow! I never knew before how incredibly dirty air can be!
Compared with the mud I found in the distiller, the little
mineral deposit from the tap water was nothing.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at