Some among the list membership who are interested in direct
experimentation......might find these postings by J.L. Naudin's group to be
somewhat fascinating.  Some time in the recent past we duplicated.....in almost
identical fashion.....several of these most interesting procedures.  Actually,
two
young female college students in the U.S. won a regional Science Festival----by
duplicating one of these procedures.  They are all quite easily duplicated.
              The url is        Http://jlnlabs.imars.com/cfr
         I hope all interested members enjoy perusing it.
               Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.