Thankyou all for replying and trying to help with the problem. I have been
using the Vaseline. Didn't try the sleeping with socks on though, but it sounds
like a good idea. I wake-up and I am scratching like crazy. I did try the Bag
Balm. I am allergic to the Lanolin in it, so it just made it itch more. I take
Fish OIl, but I think I could try eating coconut oil. I use the dish soap from
the health food store and soaps.

I use my hands a lot. I am a printmaker and painter by profession, but I also
teach and do home renovations, so I use more chemicals than the average person.
I am constantly using my hands. I plan to do the Pesto sauce recipe I read
about that removes heavy metals. I'm probably full of them. I was waiting on
the Cilantro to get big enough in my garden.

I could have low thyroid because I had to have part of mine removed and I take
synthroid. I was thinking about doing the Iodine test someone was writing
about. My skin is only dry on my hands though, and that is from severe over
use. I have resorted to wearing the rubber gloves and gardening gloves. I
really appreciate the replies and I will try the ones I haven't already.
Thanks again,
Paula