I can think of 4 ways of testing for CS.

1.  Shine a laser through the bottle or through some of the liquid in a
clear container.  In a dark room you should see at least some tyndall
effect (can see the beam in the liquid).

2.  If you have a good sense of taste you can swish some in your mouth
for a couple of minutes.  After that there should be a slightly bitter
or metallic aftertaste indicating the colloidal silver or EIS.

3.  Put some liquid in a shot-glass.  Put a few sprinkles of salt in it.
You should see a slight cloudiness or bluish cast forming over time.
Have indirect light behind it.

4.  Depending on the quality of the CS/EIS you may be able to get it to
react with hydrogen peroxide.  Put some CS in a shot-glass and add a
drop of (drugstore 3%) H2O2 to it.  Watch it closely right from the
start.  It may react by going cloudy for a while or changing color or
something.  Add a few more drops if there is no effect within a short
time.

For all of these cases, the tap water should show no effect.

Dan