Is it OK to snort Borax???

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rowena [mailto:new...@aapt.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 1:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>mold/fungus questions - Spray ingredients

I'm no expert, Claire, but I use pretty much the same mix in anything
and on anything.
The quantities vary according to whether I am just topping up a spray
bottle that is running low or starting from scratch.  And I would think
about recording my quantities a few days later, when I have forgotten
how much of what I put when.
I'm not terribly happy about using plastic bottles, which get such bad
press, but that's 2006 for you.
I think Daddybob's description of his use of a Xylitol-containing mix
and his sinus clearing is a classic.  It got me using Xylitol, that's
for sure.
Personally, I think I would use just the chemicals in the standard mix,
and add the vegetable ones at time of use.  Just cautious, I suppose.
Others would know better than I.
No advice on quantities; I do everything by instinct based on what I
vaguely remember from the silverlist.  Again, others with the right kind
of brain could advise here.
As for solids - as much as will dissolve in the liquid.  Yes, it can
taste strong.  I can always dilute with CS if I want to, but I tend not
to.  It's only one or two or three sprays at a time, after all.  I
breathe in at the time, then out through my nose.  I also spray up the
nose when I'm brave enough or accurate enough, or around the outside of
my nose if I'm not (accurate enough).  Similarly, in and around the
ears.

If I were starting from scratch now I would have CS as the liquid, or
CS/Himalayan salt brine, with MSM and any other crystalline ingredients
dissolved in it, eg Xylitol, possibly a touch of Borax, or any other
kind of salt or solid I wanted to add for whatever reason.
I know Sol doesn't like me to put salt and CS in the same mix - but I'm
not likely to use two sprays, and I want salt as well as CS.  Very small
quantities being used here, anyway, as Terry commented once.
Then I would add my DMSO and H2O2, with quantities according to how
brave I felt at the time.  Sorry, but I'm practicing for when I'm a
really old lady.
Then a few days later, when I remember what I forgot to put in, I add
however much I can.  Scientific as that.
Why be tense?  Look at it as an art form.  What happened when medicine
stopped being an art?

Yeah, meals are often an adventure at my house, too.  Other times
they're just a chore.

Rowena
Ken Uzzell on his site has a freely downloadable program and database of
frequencies, including mold and fungus (and viruses and bacteria and
myco plasm and and and...)

For lungs: I just got a nebulizer & am planning to nebulize CS w/MSM
(1/4 tsp. MSM dissolved in 2 oz. CS). I'm wondering about also using Oil
of Oregano, Grapefruit Seed Extract & Tea Tree Oil either separately or
in some combination(s), & how much to use (what measurements).

For sinuses: I know some of you have used Xylitol dissolved in CS - is
it
1/4 tsp. dissolved in 2 oz CS? Any other suggestions? (Hydrogen
peroxide?)

for ears: Xylitol/CS?