Way to go Bob,

You were a mentor not only in our CS/EIS research, but also in living
a longevity lifestyle to take note of.
A mental acuity at an advanced age that is to be envied along with an
active lifestyle.
Thanks for finishing your book.
Thanks for not giving up on us.
Thanks for the help.

Heck, thanks for finally using a spellchecker...

Good job, Bob, we'll be seeing ya, eventually.
Godspeed...

                                        Chuck

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and
impossible to forget.