Well again I am glad to hear it there is another site that I am on and  it
really stuck in my head that it killed all bacteria good and bad so I am glad
to hear it...debbie
From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
I am not aware of any disagreement.  CS kills virtually all bacteria when in a
liquid medium, and is almost totally inactivated when in a solid or semisolid
medium.  Thus it only tends to kill bacteria in the intestines only if  you
have dysentery (which is when you want it to kill them), or you take very large
amounts of it.
Marshall
debbiegerar...@comcast.net wrote:
  There seems to be alot of dispute on cs killing all bacteria good and bad in
the intestinal tract so until there is an agreement on the subject I am playing
it safe and just getting it into the blood stream via under the
tongue....debbie