Marshall, Friends

My Beck Blood Elecrifier, fab. by Sota, has a Bi-Phasic square wave output of 40V at 4 Hz..

My Hulda Zapper is 5V square wave @ 30K Hz with a 1/4 V positive offset.

Can you please expand on your statement about the Beck's offset.

Regards

Peter R

Both the Beck and Clark zappers work. They both work by the same means in
fact, but I prefer the Clark because it does not cause the
electrophoration, and I believe I somewhat more effective due to the
higher frequency.  Here is how they both seem to work:

1. There is a fast transition of a pulse followed by a bias in the pulse.

2. The fast pulse contains a large number of frequencies (if you look at
    the Fourier transform of the leading edge).
3. Different DNA is resonant with different frequencies.
4. The energy of each frequency is divided among all the DNA of that is
    resonant with that frequency.
5. There is so much of the body's DNA that the power for it's resonant
frequencies are essentially nil, thus the body's DNA does not break apart. 6. There is very little of the pathogen's DNA present, so each strand of it's DNA receives significant power, sufficient to cause the DNA to break part.
7. When DNA breaks each end has an opposite charge, so normally the DNA
    will immediately be attracted back together and rejoin with no harm
caused to the structure the DNA is part of.
8. Both the zapper designs provide that a bias is present (the Clark an
    average bias continuously, and the Beck on a bias for about 1/100 of a
second), which causes the broken oppositely charged ends to be attracted into opposite directions, so that they are unable to find each other and
    thus the break becomes permanent.
9. The broken DNA kills the virus or cell that the DNA is part of, or at
    least makes it so it cannot reproduce.

The requirement for 1/100 second or more bias to be applied to separate
the ends is why the Clark Zapper MUST be unipolar pulses, and not
bipolar, and why when using bipolar pulses like the Beck design, the
pulses must be no more than about 100 Hz.

Marshall