Bob, I and my family members, experienced Herxheimer
effects at the beginning of using CS.  I started
buying mine from Trace Minerals and then bought a
machine to make it and a TDS meter to test PPM and
have been sick one time in the past 18 mos.  The "H"
effect lasted about 1 - 2 mos as I had a lot of
sicknesses in me and the sickness I encountered last
year was due to allergies.  Try taking Rexall brand
Acidophillus (daily) and you should experience some
intestinal relief.  It works for me.  CS really does
work!  Scott<><

--- Staya Udanvti  Bob Butler <cheroke...@cox.net>

http://www.silvermedicine.org/herxheimerreaction.html

http://mail.yahoo.com