My mum has glomerulonephritis, a kidney condition that resulted
in her case from child-bearing.

Her kidney fuction improved with nutrients, antioxidants and
SomaLife gHP, a growth hormone trigger.

Growth hormone HGH increases kidney size and function. Clinical
data appears on my website. This increase is more apparent in the
elderly;  in this age group kidney failure is a leading cause of
death.

Antioxidants especially glutathione precursors are useful for
reducing inflammation and toxin load; the kidneys are the second
biggest users of this crucial detoxifying antioxidant.

This data also appears on my website. This PubMed link will
interest you:  http://tinyurl.com/rlje8

Here are some related PubMed links:
http://tinyurl.com/nrpxe

Duncan Crow