Zeb wrote:
> ... there have been other times, when I am thankful for antibiotics.

My wife would have died from complications from childbirth 18 years ago
except that she received IV antibiotics for almost a month and the
extraordinarily perceptive care of her OB.

We have safer alternatives, certainly, and cheaper as well, that will
serve us in most circumstances. But when it's life or death, I'll take
whatever works.

Peace,

Mike D.