Deart Bernadette,
I am dismayed to hear you required surgery for the sinus condition. EIS has demonstrated to be of
excellent value among all our volunteers who encountered post-surgical conditions, such as you report. The most effective protocol turned out to be one involving the use of 10 ppm CS (95% by volume) and DMSO (5% by volume)....administered (warmed to body temperature) every 3 to 4 hours...during the daylight hours. Care had to be taken in those cases exhibiting extra-sensitive epithelial tissue linings. In those cases every other administration
substituted a weak saline solution in place of the CS X DMSO protocol....which favorably resolved a majority of these
more challenging presentations. In some few cases the pain-sensitivity threshold was so quickly encountered....and persisted to such a degree, that 1% (by volume) of 2% Lidocaine was included in the spray mix----which yielded favorable
results in all of those experimental cases.....due to the anaesthetic effect of the Lidocaine.
Your case presents an especially interesting one, to me, as I have "enjoyed" similar sinus challenges resulting from a continual sinus drainage, throughout a majority of my adult life. Quite serendipitously, I allowd one of our younger staff members to "goad" me into addressing this problem through an unusual (for me) type of address. To wit, a very simple system originally designed to treat chronic, non-responding, psychiatric presentations. The system is one well-known to list members as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). The system I used was the one designed by Gary Craig.....not the more elaborate procedure designed by Dr. Callahan. Within 6 days of beginning the very simple regimen I achieved results one can only describe as spectacular. My sinuses are dry---day and night---for the first time in 50 years! Since I am not a believer in "NO-CAUSE" spontaneous remission....I am left with no alternative but the beneficial effects of the EFT protocol. Additionally, being a chronic sufferer of insomina....I tried it on that also.....with equally satisfying results. The demonstrated effectiveness of such a seemingly "scientifically junvenile"
procedure....has left me rather stupified----but convinced enough that we are now inaugurating a formal evaluation of the system.
I am not prescribing, or announcing that such a procedure will favorably resolve the root-cause of your
current disorder....but relating a personal experience. By-the-way, personal experience is the ONLY thing for which I
allow dogmatism by another.
My apologies for the accompanying diatribe.....but I offer it only as enforcement to my comments.
Be well, my best personal regards, Brooks.