Hello All/Daddybob,
Good to hear your daughter is doing well.

Glad I scanned the posts here today. I've seen "salt/C" mentioned before and
sounds like a reference to a protocol that all know but I.  What is it?  And
what is the problem w Vit C derived from corn?

When I read these posts - I learn something new that day.

radishes,
Maz

ransley <rans...@atmc.net> wrote: Busy, busy these days, almost missed this
thread, saw I was mentioned.

Our youngest daughter, who will turn 18 in about 3 months, has been doing
Salt/C and CS, probiotics, Beck Blood Electrification, used V's LED unit,
and the Meissner/Key/Biagioli energizer (simple MWO?) against Lyme since
Thanksgiving Day 2005.

We have not bothered with tests as I quickly came to the conclsion that they
are notoriously undependable and she had the Bull's Eye rash. Plus, I didn't
need anyone to tell me that she was sick.

She is now at 12 grams per day each of "good" salt and non-corn vitamin c,
soon to top out at 13 grams which is 1 gram per 12 pounds body weight. She
has gone through may tribulatons but in comparison to other people's
pproblems, hers have been mild. In fact most of her "herxes" I believe were
nothing more than reactions to cheap corn-based vitamin c. We are now using
the C from the Vitmain C Foundation.

She had many new rashes to coome out to her skin when she started the
protocol. I did it just to be in step with her; I don't have Lyme, but I
sure did have a nematode to exit my tongue.

Last fall, she had a fainting spell in the halftime show while marching with
her high school band at a football game. This summer she's back at work at a
local open air (non-air-conditioned) seafood restaurant in 95F heat and
beach humidity, also mowing our yards, doing great on all accounts. We
caught it early and treated it fast and hard.

Daddybob