Dear Scott,
  I`m 54 and have been using CS for ten years now. My teeth are just fine.
  Are you taking any vitamins and minerals? Do you use coffee or other caffeine
products? Is your body too acidic? Look into those...
  Marshalee

  I am a 46 y.o. white American male and have been using CS for over a year.  I
have had the best health results from it than I have in all my life.  I do,
however, need to know if CS is directly involved in the deterioration of my
teeth and the extreme sensitivity.  Please let me know if anyone else has had
this same experience and whether or not it is linked to the CS.  Thanks!

  Scott<><

   .