http://www.gerardjudd.com/goodteeth.htm

I dunno, he seems to be off base on a number of statements, like coffee and milk being non acidic? Glycerine? Maybe right, but bar soap is often made with glycerine. 20 rinsings? The mouth continuously rinses itself.

Fluoride [theory] postulates that Fluoride fills pores in teeth thereby preventing bacterium from entering and growing colonies. It does to that, but also replaces calcium with itself and makes teeth brittle [Fluoridosis]..then.. cracks invite and hide bacterium. [Not to mention side effects from toxicity ] It's not the bacterium that etches the tooth away, it's acidic metabolites 'of' certain bacterium and that bacterium thrives on sugar residues. Meth users and Bulimics generally have very bad teeth through repeated exposure to very strong acids.
  So the Doc is right about the cause, just not the usual source.

Some people have a natural antibody or inherited resistance to those particular bacterium and never get cavities. My sisters and bother take after Mom and are cavity free, I take after Pop and have had many many cavities...until CS eliminated the bacterium and regular use kept it from coming back. We grew up with well water and all ate the same things. [But did use tooth paste ]
 Some peoples teeth might be more porous that other peoples teeth?
 Siblings don't show signs of Fluoridosis, I do.

I've seen CS stop a cavity in its tracks more than once and a couple of very surprised dentists.

Ode