Ag Listers, BB and JBB,

I've now had my EFT DVD's for some 9 weeks -- two sets of the 4 sets of DVD's
available.

Have casually perused them (not all of them) -- I've applied the technique for
high blood pressure -- reduced mine significantly (after 6 weeks) -- from:
182/116 to 140/90.

I applied the technique 4 times in this time period -- also immediately before
my doctor visit in my motor vehicle. I will never take blood thinning
medication anyway!

I have an optometrist visit this week and hope to also have improved my
eyesight a little -- I'll let you know. Have now applied the technique some 3
times and will apply it some two more times before the actual visit. Takes me
about ten minutes to apply the technique. I also have to admit I'm a little
haphazzard with it -- I don't totally keep to the DVD routines -- and after you
see the DVD routines in difffierent settings -- it's not entirely necessary to
stick exactly to the applied routines -- but I do apply broadly what is being
taught!!

I dare say one will have to repeat all the individual applications occasionally
-- this just makes good sense.

The moderator, Gary Craig readily answers questions -- explanational help is
only an email away. Also go directly to Gary Craig's sight to order the course
-- it's cheaper!!

I have absolutely NO connection with the sight -- I'm just a very pleased
advocate!

Douglas H