To add to what the list members have said:

Check out _http://www.beckwithfamily.com/Flax1.html_
(http://www.beckwithfamily.com/Flax1.html) .   This is a transcription of a
tape made by Clifford
Beckwith, who recovered from  Stage IV prostate cancer using Flax seed oil and
cottage cheese (Johanna  Budwig's regimen).  He is not looking to make any
money,
but just to inform  people that any cancer can be beaten with this simple,
low-cost food  supplement.  He personally sent me a copy of the CD; it
contained
many,  many examples of those healed from stage IV cancer through this
method.   The regimen is to take in divided doses each day the following:

1/2 cup cottage cheese, mixed well with 4 to 6 tablespoons of a good  quality
flax seed oil such as Barleans (which is purchased refrigerated, and  kept
refrigerated).  See the transcript for more details.

Secondly, try the food supplement with all eight essential  carbohydrates.
You can order this online and read about it at _www.techmedica/com_
(http://www.techmedica/com) ; the product is  Nutratose.  I first learned about
this from
my friend John, who gave me a  CD, which includes incredible accounts of
recovery from stage IV cancer using  this supplement.  Call John at (562)
498-2620
for more information; I'm  sure he will send you a copy of this CD.  If you
order from him, it turns  out to be cheaper than from techmedica, even though
Salmana is distributed  through multilevel marketing.

Check out graviola.  I'm not sure of a good source, but you might  check out
Health Sciences Institute.  They do good research, but overcharge  for their
products.  Once you find out the product they recommend, perhaps  you can
google the same product to find a better price elsewhere.

I have had incredible results using the visualization/invocation of the
violet flame.  If you are interested, I will send you transcripts  containing
background and usage information.  Email me privately at _grace1...@aol.com_
(mailto:grace1...@aol.com) .

Check out the dramatic improvement in chemotherapy known as insulin
potentiation therapy.  In this method, the cancer cells which are  almost
solely
dependent on glucose are targetted using a combination of  insulin and an
anti-cancer drug.  This results in a success rate of upwards  of 90%, with no
side
effects.  I got this information from Second Opinion  Publishing, Inc. in
Atlanta,
Georga, 800-728-228.  The author, Jay Rowen,  is an M.D. who has a practice
in northern California.  He does personal  consultations over the phone.  The
article I have in my file gives names of  doctors who do this treatment.

I also highly recommend the book, Ask and It Is Given, by Esther and  Jerry
Hicks.  You can get it in any large bookstore such as Barnes &  Nobles which
has a New Age section.  Also available through _www.amazon.com_
(http://www.amazon.com) .  Amazing results seen from  practicing this
information as well.

I have a technique similar in its effectiveness to EFT, EMDR and the Sedona
Method, but I have upgraded it to target the specific emotional components of
disease.  I would be glad to work with you over the phone free of  charge.

Best regards,

Jill