I hate to hear about people suffering from this terrible affliction.   What I
have found:

Go to _www.TheInterstitialCystitiisSolution.com_
(http://www.TheInterstitialCystitiisSolution.com) ,  and download the ebook on
that subject.  This lady
(Angela Kilmartin) has  been through it all, and has dedicated her life to
helping others be free of  this affliction.  According to her and her clients,
who
are now free of  this disease, the cause is  Mycoplasma or Ureaplasma.  She
explains  this, and exactly how to verify if you have this/these organisms
(need
a lab set  up to test within an hour of taking the sample), and how to treat
it (maximum  venereal diseaase dose of six 100mg. capsules of Doxycycline/day
for ten  days).  It takes that much to knock out these critters!

Download the book, and check this out for yourself.

Jill