Everyone should read the latest edition of the Life Extension magazine on this topic.

Wm Falloon, founder and editor, says LEF built a large, state-of-the art oncology clinic in order to test new therapies. He says they could not get MDs to staff it. They said they'd lose their credentials if they did so, but that the kinds of therapies LEF meant to explore would be the ones they'd choose for themselves and their loved ones. Essential reading, the whole issue. A year's subscription cost something like twelve bucks and is worth every penny.

JBB