From: Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com>
Date: August 12, 2006 3:24:17 PM PDT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Saving Email ( More Ways than one )

Thanks, pat. I thought what you describe  was just my computer....same thing happening here.

Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:
retrieve most of the time. This is with DSL. I often
have to go back to the list of emails if it's having
problems just going on to the next one. Plus, if you
want to reply, and you're in the middle of writing the
email and want to check a name or part of the message
you're replying to, you have to save the draft, then
go to the inbox and read that email, then go back to
the draft. Really clunky. It is really frustrating.

 Pat

http://mail.yahoo.com