Hi all.  I'm so sorry for the *Let's Play*  email that went out to the list.
It came to me from a friend as a personal  email, and when I opened it and
went to the link, it must have resent itself to  everyone in my address book.
Mike has been in contact with me about it,  and it doesn't appear to have
caused any problems other than the nuisance  factor.  If anyone has any
suggestions
as to how to make sure that it isn't  an infection of some kind, please let
me know.  I'm not real knowledgeable  about anti-virus, anti-malware, etc.
stuff -- so I may just have to take my  computer in to the shop and have it
cleaned if you'all think that's a good  idea.        MA