Hi Dave,

My name is Michelle and I have had lymes for a while myself.  It is now
presenting itself in two fingers on my  left hand and my left shoulder is
encapsulated.   I like your anti-lyme program and am about to embark on
the protocol.   One question though, did you take the CS every twenty
minutes up till bed time?  When was the cut off?  I truly believe this
can work.   My body is really healthy and strong, just have to get the
bacteria out of the joints.

Thanks,
Michelle