  From: marmar...@aol.com [mailto:marmar...@aol.com]
  Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:32 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Basic CS Question -- Anyone?

  The following comment was made on one of my lists, and I wanted to bring
it up here for input.

  >>Just speculating --  CS kills the offspring of internal parasites at the
  single-cell stage, so they can never successfully reproduce.<<

  The comment pertained to effective worming for horses.  I'm wondering
about the assumption that CS would kill *parasites* at the single-cell
stage.  Any thoughts?   MA