From: ruth strackbein [mailto:ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 1:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Morgellons. Has anybody heard of it.Will CS
help ?

Hi! I have not heard of Morgellon's except on this site, but
am interested
in Bentonite Clay.  My chiropractor would like me to use it
in conjunction
with another cleansing preparation, can't think of the name
of it. I tried
this for 1 week had a terrible time getting rid of it.  So
have not wanted
to go on with it.  Perhaps I should give it another try .
My digestive
tract is so sluggish anynow , and when all that gets backed
up in there,
too, it's a problem!  any ideas? Ruth

>From Ruth Strackbein

>From: "Ed Kasper" <edkas...@pacbell.net>
>To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
>Subject: RE: CS>Morgellons. Has anybody heard of it.Will CS
help ?
>Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:52:33 -0700
>
>Bentonite clay has helped in at least 2 people that I am
aware of. One of
>those believes she got it from pampas grass seeds. I have
talked to maybe a
>dozen people who believe they have this and their stories
about the pain
>and suffering are the same, yet their beliefs in how it
came about differ.
>Another person remains in the  HUD Trailers from New
Orleans and relates it
>a bite he received while in one of the trailers. MD's deny
the
>relationship.  All the people have been to doctors and feel
like they are
>going crazy and there has been nothing western MD can do.
>
>It may be the negative charge of Bentonite that is
responsible for its
>amazing detoxifying properties:
>http://www.happyherbalist.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD
&ProdID=112

>I believe CS has a negative charge as well, I wonder how
the two combined
>would work. (Since one needs to mix water with the clay)
>more information
>
>http://www.happyherbalist.com/Morgellons.htm
>several links there on TV news stories
>
>Ed Kasper LAc. Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
>Acupuncture is a jab well done
>www.HappyHerbalist.com   Santa Cruz, CA.

Colloidal Silver.