I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD WITH GREAT INTEREST. I HAVE FORWARDED IT TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS. ONE PERSON ACTUALLY TOOK A COTTON BALL AND EXAMINED IT
UNDER THE MICROSCOPE AND FOUND THE "WORMS" MOVING EVERYWHERE.
SCARRY STUFF. I HAVE A QUESTION.. HAVE YOU USED THE FABRIC SOFTENING SHEETS ONE
PUTS INTO THE DRYER??
DO YOU THINK MAYBE THIS COULD ALSO BE A SOURCE????
I do not think the "worms" are made by God. I think the fibers are electrostatic. I have pulled one apart...it stretches before breaking(the blue fluoresent ones). When broken it freys, revealing one or more micro fibers encased in the larger fiber(which is about one third the size of human hair). The main fiber has joints and bends, and beads embedded intermitantly along its length...which can be about 1 and a half inch. I lit a broken end with a lighter and it melted, and the beads inside glowed orange. When i STOPPED using dryer fabric sheets, the amount of long fibers i found with the black light were greatly reduced, so i considered that a source. Several weeks later a new source entered the house...my son bought an eqyptian cotton duvet cover from the bed and bath store. Now the fibers were trailing down the stairs and thru the hallway. In his room, looking with the blacklight, the blue(hard to see on white backgrounds with the blacklight)duvet cover, was covered like a stary night in these glowing fibers! The slightest movement of the blanket caused many fibers to go airborn, and i found his furniture dusted with it. I washed it three times(no more dryer fabric sheets)...and this reduced the size of the fibers somewhat, but not the amount. I tried to vacuum them off, and the effort produced little results, as the fibers crimp in response to the suction, and cling to the fabric. Using tape produced the best results...but it is a major job, so i did my best to just make it better. When my daughter got married 7 rented tuxes were dropped off from the store and hung in zipped bags at our front door closet. I took the blacklight and unzipped them all, and all were covered in blue fluoresent fibers. I purchased organic cotton socks at whole foods market...and at home checked them with the blacklight and they were also covered with the fibers...but, NOT ON THE INSIDE of the socks. I washed them three times...now in my homemade fels naptha/washing soda/borax homemade laundry detergent and put silver in the rinse cycle. This did not remove the fibers. I put one damp sock in the microwave at 20 seconds three times...and this did not affect the fibers. I put all the new socks in the oven at 275 for ten minutes and this did not affect the fibers. I found a new product at the grocery store in the laundry section. It is a tape roller the size of a paint roller. Perhaps this will be the best way to remove the fibers from the new socks. All my husbands synthetic dress socks are covered in these fibers, and also his business suits. It is a daunting task to remove these irritants. I am content to make things better, and better means first of all ,getting them out of the skin. Having this violation in the enviorment has caused me to question every man made product. It would take a team of experts far above my abilities to determine the sources of this contaminant. I am hoping those who can, will jump in soon and give me some direction in this bizarre reality. I collected samples of 6 different colors of these fibers as i cleaned thru the house, and gave them to a friend who works in a hospital lab. They ran the fibers thru the "library"of diseases and found no known matches to diseases. An oriental carpet, laid on top of an older one in 2001....and pulled up for some history of when this started....showed the old carpet covered in these fibers, and still able to respond to skin heat and light. The fibers crimp, twist and turn toward my fingers and the blacklight. When the cat scratched my hand, i found a fiber anchored upright in the scab. I have found them anchored upright in the porcelaiin sink. They get stuck in carpet and clothes and even using tweezers are hard to get out. They dont attach to leather, or wood, but will sit on it and can easily be vacuumed off. I find them attached to painted walls, but not inside kitchen cubboards. I find them floating in the dogs water bowl, and on my hair, and glowing in facial pores. The easiest way to wipe them off something smooth like the bathtub, toilet, sink is with SILVER. One swipe with silver picks them up, perhaps because the silver has a charge to it? The new micro cleaning cloths and mitts get them off the glass surfaces in one swipe. One day, God willing, this mystery will be solved. In the mean time, on the morgellons site called finding1c...@yahoogroups...someone has posted a just released book for 125.00, surly im way off on the price, but forgive me and let me make my point...the book is about the new world wide plague of parasites and goes into detail about morgellons. Get ready for the fear bandwagon and propaganda trumphets. Grab your silver and keep your faith because folks...if i can deal with this, anyone can. My motto thru it all: Reveal, Remove, Reverse,Restore.