Hi again Marshalee...glad you made a new friend...if your feet and knees are
swelling too do you have some circulation problems or something else going on
maybe?...debbie

Marshalee Hallett <utahpug...@izikoo.com> wrote:
    Thanks, Debbie!
  I usually go barefoot in the house, which is most of the time.
  I don`t work, so when I wear shoes, it is to the store or like that.
  My feet are constantly swollen, so more and more now, I wear some hard-soled
slippers out.
  Oh the joys of maturing. sigh...
  At least I made a new friend while at Walmart yesterday, while buying some
zinc for my eyes!!
  Marshalee

You might have to let it just rest for awhile I know it is really bad to limp
on it because you can get the muscle sequence out of whack...I also learned
that shoes that are worn down on the sides can cause your knee's to hurt
also.....debbie

Marshalee Hallett <utahpug...@izikoo.com> wrote:           Hi! Anyone have any
suggestions for a sore and swollen knee?
  I think I sprained the darn thing when my Pug wanted to go out in the middle
of the night, and in the dark I stepped on a bit of dog chewy. That hurt my
wonky foot, so I stepped off it quickly, and came down funny.
  This was a couple of weeks ago, and since then it pops and snaps, and it
hurts like holy hanna when it does!
  I have been keeping the hot pad on it and taking Ibuprofen occasionally.
  Seems to be the ligamenty thing that holds the kneecap on, as the pain isn`t
deep in the joint. Ideas??
  Marshalee