Yes, I have had it at other times. Still have it today, though the diarrhea and nausea has stopped. This isn't under my right ribcage, though, it is more centered, if anything slightly to the left of center. I have to see a cardiologist at the end of this month for "mild abnormalities" in the imaging portion of a recent stress test. At the moment, I'm not sure what is causing what. Whole bunch of stuff happening to me that I'm trying to get figured out. I have had this "high stomach" pain off and on for quite a while now. Supposed to try Nexium (changed to Protonix), but neither seemed to do anything and both have what I consider unacceptable side effects.
sol

ruth strackbein wrote:

Hi, This message is interesting to me, because of your comment about having sharp pain under your right ribcage immediately after taking the D Mannose. I get such a pain almost every day . Am trying to track it down to certain foods. Today I had it right after eating a yellow tomato and again later in the afternoon after eating a dab of peanut butter. I am keeping a record of these things. Do you have this sensation at other times? Ruth