08/29/06
Sorry about any inconvienence, if you are receiving this for the
second time, please disregard.  Bill

Hello everyone, As you know you have not been receiving messages
from the Holler.  Don't think that we no longer love you cause we do.
It is just that our mailing list got too big and would not function.
So we now have a new list thanks to Son Quentin and friend Anton.

This is a test to see if it works. Let me know if you get this or
if you want to be removed.  Remember,
Weeeee Loveeeee Youuuuu
Bill and Barb
OH! Check out our new web site and be sure to listen to the
Pollywogg Song by Scott Russell

Bill Castle
WWW.PollywoggHoller.com