  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 7:53 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>DMSO

  I bought mine from the farmers equipment store in my area...debbie

  geop...@aol.com wrote:
    need a good source for quality dmso,, i have a container of it that has to
be 15 years old,, i am reluctantant to use on me or my pets... was popular back
than, and could by anyplace,, renewed interest has me seeking a source,,
thanks, geo.

  http://mail.yahoo.com