Slipper Elm is also very "endangered" in the wild according to one herbal source I use, they will no longer sell it. Just a thought, for anyone who cares about such things. I do not know if it is true or not. I"m told there are several other non-endangered herbs that can be effectively substituted.
sol

zeb caffe wrote:

There are several companies that make slippery elm but I like soloray the best. It is an actual powder that is put into capsules. The slippery elm doesnt help with infections but alleviates pain in the bladder area. It is very healing.