I believe it has only been a few weeks since i sent a letter in about a root
canal of my own. i wont ever have another. Mine was nothing but pain and
infection for the duration, finally turning into a face swelling experience
that left me in extreme pain and off work for days. Id rather lose a tooth than
risk it again, besides, its a risk to your life to open up that kind of
infection, cosmetics just isnt worth it to me. And in fact I am involved in a
long term, slow, cosmetic process now for teeth even in the front, I presently
have a gap due to that very tooth. Its taken a long time to remove all the bad
teeth to prepare for the plate I'll probably get, and in the meantime, I have
been sick repeatedly, <wonder how much it ra my system down while infected>.
Its not worth it guys <and gals> dont do root canals. ANYTHING is better than a
root canal. Good luck, hope you find a satisfactory solution.
                                         Godspeed all, Lisa.

Stuff <st...@laguna.com.mx> wrote:

I'll confirm that from personal experience.

Yank the offender.

stuff