It's good to hear from you again, Faith.

Please don't take offense. I don't thing anybody was angry. The most I
saw was some mild annoyance! <grin>

Thanks for turning it off. Return reciept request is only useful on the
rare occasion when it's really important to know when somebody gets a
message. It's unlikely to be of value on a mailing list.

Congratulations on your retirement. It sounds to me like you are the
right kind of person to enjoy the heck out of it! <smile>

My best to you and Vilma.

Peace,

Mike D.