Think about it.
If CS kills virtually every pathogen known to man on contact, how could the CS not be sterile despite you not being sterile?
If it doesn't, why bother with it at all?  [it does ]
The biggest bugaboo is "chemical" contamination and that can get touchy, but usually isn't too bad. Don't worry unless something weird happens. Then go about eliminating that factor with detective work...or just blow it all out the window.
 Generally a change of water and a good rinsing does the job.
Sometimes you can't control your environment, but you can almost always change it till you don't need to.
 Electricity and silver don't change much, water does. Look to that first.
 Some variation in batches is both reasonably unavoidable and acceptable.

ode