My husband was diagnosed with COPD about six months ago although he'd been
having lung problems for 10 years.  It was getting so bad that I thought I
would lose him.  Three times in a month he just lose consciousness because he
was either choking or couldn't get his breath.  I had to wail on his back and
scream at the top of my lungs to get him back.  All his doctor was doing was
giving him the regular inhalant medicines to use with a nebulizer and that
helped for about twenty minutes and then he couldn't breath again.  Inhaling CS
with DMSO and H2O2 wasn't helping either.  He was coughing up about two cups of
phlegm every day.  Then on one visit his doctor said it was too bad it wasn't
ten years ago, then he could have gotten some iodine.  If you take about 6-8
drops in a glass of water twice a day it will really clear up the phlegm in
your lungs.  But he said it was illegal for him to prescribe it anymore since
it was used in the Oklahoma City bomb.  I asked him if I
 could find it on the internet would he OK a prescription and he said no, he
didn't want to get involved with it.  To make a long story short, I finally
found a place called NukeMeds that does sell it (adulterated with blue dye, red
dye, artificial raspberry flavor and saccharine) but I bought it anyway and
after using it for about two weeks it started to get better.  Now he uses the
nebulizer once a day and I'm trying to get him to quit it altogether.  On our
last doctor visit, the doctor said his lungs were clear.  He hasn't been this
good in years.  He's almost 82 years old and he's out building a new chicken
pen right now.  It worked for him anyway and it's worth a try.
    Mary Webber
Scott <scottie592...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hey, Folks

  My wife was diagnosed with early-stage COPD about 3 years ago and continued
to smoke cigarettes.  She is now in a non-reversible, advanced stage of COPD
and continues to smoke.  She can hardly breathe, the doctors will not put her
on oxygen, she takes colloidal silver daily (2oz. of 5-10PPM) and almost daily
- H2O2 (digestable, food grade - 35% hydrogen peroxide, 5 drops in a 16 oz
bottle of water).  She is only 46 y.o. and my lifemate.  I do not want to lose
her.  Are there any suggestions you folks have to cure or slow down the COPD?
She does have a plan in place to quit smoking and she begins that this next
week.  Thanks again for your input.

  Scott Young <><