Evening Mike,

>>At 08:32 AM 9/21/2006, you wrote:

Their dosing recommendation is very conservative. Using their rule of
thumb, I'd want to take 12*220/10=264 drops per day of a 10 ppm
product, which is about 13 milliliters, or less than a tablespoon.

   I suppose that I could convert your milliliters to ounces.
Not really, one is volume, the other is weight.

Many people still use measuring methods that uses the ounce for volume.

I built a drop counter, connected this into an event counter, and converted the drops to ounces.

Likely some of the hand help droppers would be a lot different from the irrigation emitter I used.

Typically, I found there to be 620 to 640 drops per ounce. This will vary with viscosity, pressure, drop size and a few other things.

I don't think many of us will use drops for measuring CS.

Wayne