First of all, try Colloidal Silver... ;-))

________________________________

From: Deborah Gerard [mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:45 PM
To: cs
Subject: CS>Eczema question

Can anyone advise on the subject of eczema....I have a medic at work who
is thinking she is developing a allergy to the gloves we use but it has
just started happening in the last three months and she has tried using
all the different types of gloves that we have...powder free...latex
free...she says she has not changed her diet and has even fasted and
detoxed too to no avail....is there something she could apply topically
or take orally that is not prescription?
thanks in advance ....debbie

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>