Hello,

I have a SilverGen colloidal silver maker and when the stirring mechanism worked, I could make crystal clear, wonderful colloidal silver but my stirring mechanism broke. I tried adding oil at the base and that worked for a while but now the stirrer won't work at all.

I can't find the order page or a contact e-mail on the silver puppy website - I know the owner is on this list... can you tell me if you can sell me just a magnetic base with the stir thing that goes inside the jar so I can have stirring going on while my silvergen is on?

Thanks in advance.

Blessings,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL
321-773-7088
www.FreeFashionJewelry.com
We have two ears and one mouth - use them proportionately!
(I'm hoping that if it's in my signature line I'll heed the advice :-)
Philippians 4:8