thanks Ode....abandoned by the owner who probably didn't think it was going to
live seeing it was a premeie and had the deformity of the ear's and probably
thought it had other deformities as well and didn't want to deal with the
little fella....maybe they were going to try to sell the meat from it I don't
know....thanks for the advice I appreciate it.....debbie

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

It probably has scours and will die of dehydration and starvation anyhow.
Fill it up [for a few days]...can't lose.

Make powdered milk with CS?
Doing the CS and Gatoraid thing can't hurt either. [mix and use immediately ]

Once it gets a bit better, stop the CS and feed fresh whole cows milk for
enzymes and antibodies [preferably from a new mom ]

..it was abandoned by "it's" mom for a reason?

Ode

At 09:11 PM 9/29/2006 -0700, you wrote:

>I have a good friend who rescues all kinds of animals. She has a premature
>calf who was left to die. He was born with no ears and has a cold....he is
>about three months old. Would it be okay to treat him with the cs and
>about how much how often?
>thanks much debbie
>

>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

List maintainer: Mike Devour