Thanks Rowena and others for letting me post my experience here and for advise and prayers in winning the fiber bite fight.Thank you Rowena for the instructions for making a silver zapper. Im still unsure if the zap will aid the removal. I see this as an enviormental irritant with the ability to enter the body, swell up,and release its contents (but not made by God).... yet the removal similar to getting out an embedded sliver. Therefore my uncertainty about just zapping it....yet, alas, sign....my husband has many of these fleshy whitish small raised bumps on either side on his face for several years...and i know he would never have time for my long tedious proceedure. So my prayer for a faster method. On the morgellons sites, certain creams, or antibiotics are tried...but im suspicious due to their continued problems, that a quick fix is not rooting this contaminant out. Since i can see these fibers in my enviorment with a blacklite, and view them anchored on my skin, or protruding from pores with the blacklite....i am able to check my progress cleaning them up.both on my face and in the enviorment..( am using the new micro dusting cloths, and tape rollers found in the laundry section with success*industry providing answers?*-). My proceedure on my skin has removed the previous glowing orange fibers that were mostly in my chin and round about the crease on each side of the nose. Does anyone know if it is normal to have glowing orange fibers in ones skin pores(could be natural oils?),Or could be a way to identify this contaminate on the skin? If i hold my hands up to a lamp or sunlight...i can see if any of these airborn transparent tiny wavy fibers are on my fingertips and tape it off. I seperate each step of my proceedure by spraying with distilled water ... but i wonder if i mix organic aloe with some EIS.... Perhaps that application, would eventually overtime be an easy and effective treatment..internally and externally.