From: Wayne Fugitt <cwfug...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>DMSO, Controversial ?
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:48:56 -0500

Morning Carlos,

>> 09:14 AM 10/3/2006, you wrote:

I have not used DMSO. I am not familiar with it. It seems to be a controversial subject.

   Surely you do not shy away from controversial  materials, do you?

What about CS, Sunshine, and 1000 other things that are good for us?

Many CS users do not consider DMSO that controversial.
Ten to twenty per cent seems to be the order of the day.

I use 10 % for nebulizing, spray it into my eyes, apply to cuts, and even drink it.

The king of DMSO has been taking it by the spoonful for 32 years.
( Dr. Stanley Jacob )   Search for his name and read a few articles.

Hopefully it is not banned in your country as it is in some.

In Canada, I have heard that 4 ounces cost 80 dollars. In the USA 16 ounces is about $6.00

Wayne