Subject: For people who want to stop smoking REALLY
works

This REALLY works. I have had friends that have done
this and they haven't  smoked in 2 some 3 years now.

Stop Smoking
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
8 oz. orange juice

Mix cream of tartar and orange juice
Every night drink at bedtime
Next morning nicotine comes out in your urine
Next day you will smoke fewer cigarettes
By the end of the month you will be down to nothing

Some people it only takes 10-15 days
Others it takes 30 days,  it is according to how many
cigarettes you smoke the
more you smoke the longer it will take.

Cheap and is very easy and it works.

Love