Greetings to all,

I am trying to produce ionic silver of the best quality
& am having great difficulty in the time required to make a 10ppm
solution.   It seems too much long.   I am using a 100mA transformer
 with a 30v DC supply
& sheet electrodes of about 6 sq. ins on one side of one electrode.
Naturally I use 2 electrodes of the same size.

To emulate some of the manufacturers who are on the Internet
I am using current control at 10mA  & polarity change at
3 second intervals .  Polarity exchange seems to have been the
 main cause of the time extension.  Current control is based
on about 0.8 mA per sq. inch of both sides of the one electrode.
I am using polarity change because of the lack of sludge .

Using distilled water as a starting point it can take up to
24 hours to reach this level.   Using a starting solution of one litre, a quart,
 with the addition of 10% of a 10ppm ionic silver solution this time is
cut down to about  12 hours.  A clear solution is obtained &
measured with a Hanna PWT meter.

My feeling is that I must have made an incorrect assumption
of  one or more of the parameters so I would appreciate
informed & practical advice.   Direct access is at
ju...@cybersmart.co.za      & I am most happy to hear directly
from  anyone.

Regards to you all.
Julius Kabrun

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour