From: Mark S. Siepak [mailto:bro...@gtcinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 11:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>X-RAY and CS

Don't know why it would be contraindicated, there isn't enough silver in
the CS to show up on X-Ray, I don't believe...

Do any of you chemists know if CS is harmed in any way by going through
the X-Ray at the airport? Just curious.
-----
"We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we
shall march ahead. We cannot turn back." --Martin Luther King Jr
(1929-1968)
------
Mark S. Siepak