Ian ,Paula and Marshall thank you for your answers,I send the emails to my friend...maybe now she knows better what to do and to ask.

Next week she gets another MRI scan...

I think people get so much radiation and scans more than the bom on Nagasaki...how many can one person get and stay alive?
Maybe drink a lot of well water after all the examinations???

Trudy...a little bit sorrows about the woman...she lives alone and can ask nobody...I am an emailfriend.