Here's another testimonial...

A few weeks ago both my husband and my elderly mother had the beginnings of dental infections/abscesses underneath their bridgework. My mother's condition was most serious by far with significant pain and a great deal of swelling in one jaw. Both of them knocked the infections out in very short order by taking mega-doses of vitamin C powder (calcium ascorbate), swabbing the affected area with a Q-tip soaked in Tea Tree Oil/DMSO, and swishing/holding CS in their mouths several times a day. Both of them would have been subject to very expensive and invasive bridge replacements if they had rushed to the dentist. Instead they were pain-free and asymptomatic within THREE DAYS with no dental visits necessary. Both are continuing to take reduced amts. of VitC and are paying close attention to the problem areas but were just amazed.

DByron