It will take insecticide to kill mites and scabies. CS only affects single celled organisms. Coating them with Tea tree oil might do something to mites. Scabies are under the skin, but wander around at night. 1% Lindane in a skin creme is the usual cure. [Now, over the counter item or mix you own from Lindane bought at the farm store ] DMSO might do something with mange, oft treated with high sulphur stuff like 80/90 gear oil.

Ode