Thank you, Sam,

Ode`s magnetic stirrer seems to be a very good idea. I will see if I can afford it.

Carlos

From: "Sam L." <one...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Steve, no more Metric/Gauge confusion!!
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:45:55 -0200

Hi Carlos.
You might consider ordering Ode's magnetic stirrer also. It's the one piece
of equipment your missing in your generating system. A TDS meter would be
nice also if you have the funds.

Sam L.

On 11/7/06, Carlos Pérez <explorer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Ode,

Are the wires you have ø 2.588 mm for # 10 and ø 2.053mm for # 12?
Are they 99.99% or 99.9% fine silver?

I assume lengts could be cut to any reasonable size, like 5 or 6 inches,
Right?
What would be the cost of 6" electrodes on both sizes?

I like the idea of 2.5 mm phone plugs. It will be much simpler than the
alligator clips I am using. Let me finish deciding on the design of my
"next
model provisional generator" and I will let you know. I will probably soon
have a collection of "provisionals" ...! (I am sure I will not be the
first
one on this list...). Who knows, I might keep my Swiss Certified 250 g
ingot
whole, after all...! It looks so nice in its velvet case that it would be
shame to have to melt it!

Thank you.

Carlos