That sounds like it would be good for SARS or Bird Flu...

Know anyone in China?

Dan

________________________________

From: Rich Adams [mailto:r...@kc.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:19 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Large nebulizer for critters.

I made my own "whole house" nebulizer using one of those pond foggers
that resonate several small discs at a high ultrasonic rate.  I floated
the 'fogger' in a 10 gallon fish tank filled with CS.  The resultant fog
I collected and verified it contained silver.  The fog can practically
fill a house.

Respectfully,
Rich Adams