Zeb...thanks for the reply...I don't think I can get chicken pox, measels or
the mumps...I keep cs in me and spraying around me all the time...I am getting
really healthy and feeling great and just do not want the shots....I wonder if
insurance would even cover for a teeter to see if I have antibodies to these?
thanks again debbie

zeb caffe <jamaki...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Debbie, from what I understand, the
vaccines that they made for these childhood illness werent quite strong enough
and some people can get the virus after the shots. I don think that it is as
heavy a dose of the virus as you would get if you contacted the mumps or
measles naturally without the shot. The shots just may not make your body
produce enough antibiodies. There are also theories that these childhood
illnesses like chicken pox, measles, mumps etc actually can in some ways
strengthen the immune system and that the use of vaccines is adversly affecting
our immune systems. Maybe someday they will know for sure. I know that vets are
cutting back on immunizations due to a high rise in allergies in dogs. there
are so many things in our enviroment, who knows what the cause of all our
sickness stem from. About the clay discussion, just wondering if anyone has
heard that bentonite clay can be contaminated with heavy metals? I just read
 this the other day. Also today, I saw a homopathic silver product and wondered
if anyone knew how that would differ from regular silver.
  Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate -
Click now to apply